Not Sure If You've Got A Pullet Or A Cockerel? Click Here!

Pics

Curious about these two! Any feedback appreciated.

I have one! Waaay to early to tell at 3 weeks but I'd love to get a guess! I can post more as Beans grows. Bantam, I'm assuming black cochin, since the wing feathers are black (though one has a white feather on the very tip). Bean suddenly got a reddish comb going this week, and has been chest bumping everyone. Guesses? Or just way to early?

Oh heck, Just for fun I'll put up my other two banties too. This next is Bunny 3 weeks. Hoping for a girl, maybe a buff Brahma bantam? Very very timid, loves her mommy (Gertrude the favorelle).

And now the hardest! A 2 week old porcelain D'uccle. She also in the above photo in the middle. I'm hoping for a she, though "she" is pretty upright. Very solitary. But perhaps because she is so young.

I'd love to see guesses, though I'm guessing the answers, particularly for Polly, are way to young LOL. Can't wait to see what they turn out as!

Inwas answering Amhund with the BR pullets.
1f426.png

Yours are a little too young for me to guess. But your "chest bumper" is likely a cockerel (rooster) my rooster started that very young. Beautiful babies.... Wait and see!t

Back
Top Bottom