Not Sure If You've Got A Pullet Or A Cockerel? Click Here!

Pics
The comb is more of a yellowish color
1f413.png

All 6 Chicks are 6 Weeks Old.

Ruby (Barred Rock)

Lucy (Barred Rock)

Bonnie (Columbian Rock Cross)

Audrey (Buff Orpington)

Ethel (Columbian Rock Cross)

Maxine (Buff Orpington)

All 6 Chicks are 6 Weeks Old. Ruby (Barred Rock) Lucy (Barred Rock) Bonnie (Columbian Rock Cross) Audrey (Buff Orpington) Ethel (Columbian Rock Cross) Maxine (Buff Orpington)
Too soon to know for sure, bu all look like pullets right now.
Curious about this one...4 week old buff orph
Looking like a pullet, but time will tell for sure :)

I'm looking for help to confirm I have a little boy blue wheaten here. He's about four and a half weeks. I'm new at this so just wanting second opinions.

You're probably going to laugh at the fact that I'm asking at such a young age, but this chickie is just about 2 weeks old and it looks totally different from my others. I actally have 3 out of 8 that look like this, where their wing feathers are short and have rounded booties with no tail feathers developing yet. I'm wondering if they are Roos, because the others have long feathers and are developing tail feathers. It's a Speckled Sussex. I'm a total newbie here, so please be gentle on me
1f609.png

You're probably going to laugh at the fact that I'm asking at such a young age, but this chickie is just about 2 weeks old and it looks totally different from my others. I actally have 3 out of 8 that look like this, where their wing feathers are short and have rounded booties with no tail feathers developing yet. I'm wondering if they are Roos, because the others have long feathers and are developing tail feathers. It's a Speckled Sussex. I'm a total newbie here, so please be gentle on me
1f609.png
You'll have to wait till they're a bit older to know for sure. 41/2-5 weeks old is when you'll begin to see differences between little cockerels and little pullets.

Back
Top Bottom