Not Sure If You've Got A Pullet Or A Cockerel? Click Here!

Pics

Not sure how clear this pic will be but this is my flock. They all sold as pullets. The 4 darker reds are 11 weeks and the lighter red (second from the left) and the white one are 10 weeks. The one on the far right started developing a comb WAY before anybody else (probably around 6 weeks old) and now is starting to get some greenish feathers around the base of its tail, so pretty sure "she" is in fact a "he" lol. Really unsure about the rest now. I've seen videos describing different methods of determining gender but have had contradicting results... Some of the have a little pimple looking thing on their legs that made me think that we're developing spurs but the one with the biggest comb doesn't have them... So far, all of them have the same size legs and feet. I'm so confused, lol.

Not sure how clear this pic will be but this is my flock. They all sold as pullets. The 4 darker reds are 11 weeks and the lighter red (second from the left) and the white one are 10 weeks. The one on the far right started developing a comb WAY before anybody else (probably around 6 weeks old) and now is starting to get some greenish feathers around the base of its tail, so pretty sure "she" is in fact a "he" lol. Really unsure about the rest now. I've seen videos describing different methods of determining gender but have had contradicting results... Some of the have a little pimple looking thing on their legs that made me think that we're developing spurs but the one with the biggest comb doesn't have them... So far, all of them have the same size legs and feet. I'm so confused, lol.

HI! Your birds look like pullets, except the one on far end. Pullets can develop spurs so that isn't necessarily a rooster trait. If you have specific birds in question please take closer, individual pics. Thanks!
1f600.png

HI! Your birds look like pullets, except the one on far end. Pullets can develop spurs so that isn't necessarily a rooster trait. If you have specific birds in question please take closer, individual pics. Thanks!
1f600.png
X2

Back
Top Bottom