Not Sure If You've Got A Pullet Or A Cockerel? Click Here!

Pics
I think this one may be a pullet, but I can't see it very well. 

I so very much appreciate you guys doing this. I have a couple chicks that I need help sexing with.

This one I believe is a Golden Cuckoo Maran and is 7 weeks old.

Here it is again (the third from the left) and if you could let me know on these as well?

Blue Favaucana then Light Brahma then Cuckoo Maran then Buckeye all 7 weeks old

Then I have some younger ones. Which is where I'm really thrown. The ones above I think (although I'm not sure) are pullets. But almost all of the younger ones (6 week bantams) have combs so I'm hoping they aren't all cockerels. They look like this. Instead of taking a picture of every single one (there are 14 and almost identical). How would I be able to tell?

2 more then I promise I'm done! These are also bantams and 6 weeks old.

I'm almost positive this is a cockeral as well as the next.

And Head Honcho.

Thank you guys so so much! I really super appreciate it!

I so very much appreciate you guys doing this. I have a couple chicks that I need help sexing with.

This one I believe is a Golden Cuckoo Maran and is 7 weeks old.

Here it is again (the third from the left) and if you could let me know on these as well?

Blue Favaucana then Light Brahma then Cuckoo Maran then Buckeye all 7 weeks old

Then I have some younger ones. Which is where I'm really thrown. The ones above I think (although I'm not sure) are pullets. But almost all of the younger ones (6 week bantams) have combs so I'm hoping they aren't all cockerels. They look like this. Instead of taking a picture of every single one (there are 14 and almost identical). How would I be able to tell?

2 more then I promise I'm done! These are also bantams and 6 weeks old.

I'm almost positive this is a cockeral as well as the next.

And Head Honcho.

Thank you guys so so much! I really super appreciate it!
The last one looks like a cockerel, not sure on the Red Cochin though it is most likely a cockerel.

Last edited:
I thought the black one was a for sure boy but i think i was given some bad advice. These should all be around 1-2 months old except for the black one, she/he is around 2-3 months. I'm a new chicken owner and would greatly appreciate your help!

I thought the black one was a for sure boy but i think i was given some bad advice. These should all be around 1-2 months old except for the black one, she/he is around 2-3 months. I'm a new chicken owner and would greatly appreciate your help!

They all look like cockerels except for *maybe* the lighter colored one.

Dishpanhanz do you know what kind of chicken your white one is? I have one that looks just like it I think, lol. All I know it's supposed to be a pullet. TIA
The white chick is White Leg Horn, (Mom) & Fertile Fred (pic here) is the dad. I am not sure what breed Fertile Fred is but I would like to know. He is a rescue chicken I adopted.

Back
Top Bottom