Not Sure If You've Got A Pullet Or Cockerel? Click Here! Thread 2

Pretty sure it's s rooster...

@Ftfarmer. Why didn't you tell me there was a new thread? Wasn't the other one fine?

Yes but I figured since the other one was so busy I would make a 2nd one. I put your name in the beggining of this thread but you never replied. We also do breed.:) Hope you don't mind.

Last edited:
Looking rooish, could you get a picture of its tail also?

This is the one I suspect a rooster. I definitely heard crowing this morning.

This is the other one I have. It looks very simile to the first only the face looks different. This one is a bit more shy so face pictures are harder, if you need I can get one.

Guessing Roo on these two (they are either barred rock mix it pure barred rock but
I'm guessing mix because their barring isn't what I'd expect with pure)...they're 5.5weeks old...super tall stature - long necks and legs and very pecky with me...

Not sure on this one - barring appears to have more white but comb appears smaller - could also be BR mix or full...

5.5 week buff orp...comb seems a bit more prominent than the other two I have...thinking roo?

Guessing Roo on these two (they are either barred rock mix it pure barred rock but
I'm guessing mix because their barring isn't what I'd expect with pure)...they're 5.5weeks old...super tall stature - long necks and legs and very pecky with me...

Not sure on this one - barring appears to have more white but comb appears smaller - could also be BR mix or full...

5.5 week buff orp...comb seems a bit more prominent than the other two I have...thinking roo?
Just some guesses -mixed BRs first two, cockerels... Buff and last BR pullets

Your barred rocks could be mixed but keep in mind they are still quite young. The chicks appear to be speckled before the barring fully comes in. First 2 roos, BO pullet and last barred rock pullet. Nice chicks!

Your barred rocks could be mixed but keep in mind they are still quite young. The chicks appear to be speckled before the barring fully comes in. First 2 roos, BO pullet and last barred rock pullet. Nice chicks!

Thank you! All the BR or BR mixes are from my flock - I've got a pure BR roo over two BR, 1 black sex link, 1 Easter egger and 4 black jersey giants.
1f60a.png
So those are the combos possible there...!

Back
Top Bottom