Not Sure If You've Got A Pullet Or Cockerel? Click Here! Thread 2

My D'Anver is around 5 weeks. Any guesses on the sex? The neck feathers are looking a little specious to me. Comb just changed from yellow to that slight pink color

Ask again at 8 week with photos of them standing up clearly displaying their combs and you should have your answers ;)[/quote]

Lol 4 more weeks
1f984.png
1f414.png
1f631.png
that is sooo long
1f602.png
1f602.png

I was one the Last thread and was told they are all pullets. Its been over a month so they are 2+ months old now. Still not 100% sure on sex and they def dont look 100% rhode island red like i was told (when purchased).

Chicken #1

Chicken #2

Chicken #3

Chicken 3 is the largest.

I also added a chicken to the flock. Meet chicken #4 that I got in hopes of 3 hens and 1 roo

I feel sure Chicken #4 is Roo but I dont know what any of them are as far as breed and honestly the harder I try to sex them the more I get confused. lol

5 week old silver laced wyandotte. I was told it was a pullet but its the only one with such red wattles and comb. Roo or pullet?
Hmm..you usually can't trust when people claim the chick your purchasing is a roo/pullet, they typically don't turn out to be the gender you thought they were. You are right, the comb and wattles are just to red and big to be a pullet.. rooster for sure :)

I was one the Last thread and was told they are all pullets. Its been over a month so they are 2+ months old now. Still not 100% sure on sex and they def dont look 100% rhode island red like i was told (when purchased).

Chicken #1
Splash Laced Red Wyandotte pullet
Chicken #2
Rhode Island Red pullet
Chicken #3
Rhode Island Red pullet
Chicken 3 is the largest.

I also added a chicken to the flock. Meet chicken #4 that I got in hopes of 3 hens and 1 roo
Buff Rock or Production Red cockerel
I feel sure Chicken #4 is Roo but I dont know what any of them are as far as breed and honestly the harder I try to sex them the more I get confused. lol

Back
Top Bottom