Not Sure If You've Got A Pullet Or Cockerel? Click Here! Thread 2

Hi, I have 5 x 9 week old chicks, not sure what they are, I think I may have two roo's but I don't have anything to compare them to.
This is specky
This is risky

This is yellow legs

This is whitey

This is pompom

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
Specky and Yellow Legs look like cockerels.
Risky and Whitey, pullets.
Pompom probably pullet, but not sure.

Thanks, that was what I was thinking. I was told if they grow up together they are less likely to fight. Is that true. I don't want to dispose of them. If correct, when all together there will be 2 roosters and 19 hens so it's not as if they would constantly be faced with each other

Woo hoo! Thanks y'all!
1f60a.png

Thanks, that was what I was thinking. I was told if they grow up together they are less likely to fight. Is that true. I don't want to dispose of them. If correct, when all together there will be 2 roosters and 19 hens so it's not as if they would constantly be faced with each other

I've heard this too. I think it's important that they are free range as well. I plan on giving this a try too eventually.. :) good luck.

I have nine Ameraucanas of varying colors that we need some help sexing. They're ten weeks old. I have guesses about MOST of these guys, but I am new at this and really need some confirmation. :D Here are two pictures each - I tried to get their combs/faces, and their saddle feather area. Hopefully this will be helpful! 1. Oh wow! The look on his face is priceless! He looks so ticked off!
1f606.png
"Just wait till I get a bit bigger..."

Back
Top Bottom