Not Sure If You've Got A Pullet Or Cockerel? Click Here! Thread 2

Hello,

I'm new to this forum so I'm not 100% sure how it works.. Can I just jump on to someone else's post or am I supposed to start my own??

I was hoping someone could confirm the sex of my two birds. We are 90% sure they are females but when we bought them they were on 9 weeks and the breeder said she could tell us for deffinate...

I hope they are girlies as we have developed such a bond, they follow me around the garden, eat from my hand, jump on my lap and sleep... I love them so much, but if the start making a lot of cock-a-do-a-doing I doubt our naighbours will be thrilled.

[/IMG][/IMG]

Since this is a thread where you are supposed to post your questions here, you are perfectly fine. And your chickies look like girls, but I might need to see their faces better.

Hello,

I'm new to this forum so I'm not 100% sure how it works.. Can I just jump on to someone else's post or am I supposed to start my own??

I was hoping someone could confirm the sex of my two birds. We are 90% sure they are females but when we bought them they were on 9 weeks and the breeder said she could tell us for deffinate...

I hope they are girlies as we have developed such a bond, they follow me around the garden, eat from my hand, jump on my lap and sleep... I love them so much, but if the start making a lot of cock-a-do-a-doing I doubt our naighbours will be thrilled.

[/IMG][/IMG]

Welcome.
At 9 weeks the breeder probably could tell and gave you hens. For a more sure answer we would need a better pic of the faces and also shoulders and the back right before the tail feathers. I think they are probably hens though. :)

[VIDEO]

[/VIDEO]

White one is 7 weeks and the others 6 weeks old unable to know if any are rooster or hens suppose to be all hens

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom