Not sure what breed my rooster is...

I want to thank everyone for their inputs. It is my first time using a forum. I really appreciate the help...Not to bug anyone, but I have another favor...at the 1:08 on my video, the bantam roo that was sent to me in the mixup, comes out, is there anyway someone can help me try to identify his breed as well? I know the video isnt too clear, but any ideas will help out alot. Thank you so much

Does he have white earlobes like this?

^^ Brown Leghorn bantam

Last edited:
I totally agree with you. Not to change the subject, but I contacted Ideal about the mixup...not only did I NOT receive all four "ameracauna" hens...they sent me the "ameracauna" rooster and on top of that...somehow I ended up with a an unknown breed of a bantam roo...I contacted them for weeks via email and telephone about the mixup and no one responded back to me.
I'm so sorry. Try a different hatchery next time, I've had good luck with both My Pet Chicken and Meyer, also Whelp for some specific breeds. If you truly want Ameraucanas, which I'm also trying to get, you have to get them from a breeder. There is a list of them on the Ameraucanas web site, or you can find the eggs on auctions here.

Back
Top Bottom