Not sure what these two are

How big are the Barred chicks?

I'm thinking it's a possibility they may Cuckoo marans if they're larger then the black chicks, but their body, & tail are telling me OEGB.

Black ones are larger, best picture I could get my cinnamon queens were attacking my phone 😆

Attachments

• 20220427_083237.jpg
    20220427_083237.jpg
    461.8 KB · Views: 1
I was thinking australorp, but I was very unsure, so I made the post. When I got them, they were in the same container that was marked for the barred rock.
Sounds like they just threw a couple different chicks in the same bin then, which very common at feed stores, especially TSC.

Yeah, when I got the last two cinnamon queens they had one they didn't know what it was so I took her two she is the bantam chochin that was in a few picks, at least that's my guess. So they love tossing them wherever lol.

Yeah, when I got the last two cinnamon queens they had one they didn't know what it was so I took her two she is the bantam chochin that was in a few picks, at least that's my guess. So they love tossing them wherever lol.
Sounds like the typical feed store :) . Ours has Bantams separated from the Largefowl chicks.

Back
Top Bottom