Not Sure ????

Discussion in 'Emergencies / Diseases / Injuries and Cures' started by Lynxmomma, Aug 4, 2010.

1. Lynxmomma

Lynxmomma Out Of The Brooder

Jul 13, 2010
    Absarokee, Montana
    okay I posted something on here about my chick having this weird clicking noise. I think it might of been respitory I hope not. Ive had another one die and now I think a third one cause shes not eating and drinking like the other two???? [​IMG] man this really sucks alot. Is there anything I can do or just have to wait it out. I had one in my second batch do the same thing and the others seemed to being doing really well. I mean is that what happens when you order from a hatchery. Its like they wish you all the best luck but dont bother us when one dies youre on your own pretty much.

Not sure if I can do this anymore. I dont like seeing the little one dying in slow agony but i dont want to so anything either. Should I just put her out of her misery?????????

2. BackToMyRoots

BackToMyRoots Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 29, 2010
    Matthews, NC
    Oh, man, I wish I knew enough to help! Hopefully a more useful poster will come along soon. [​IMG]

3. Lynxmomma

Lynxmomma Out Of The Brooder

Jul 13, 2010
    Absarokee, Montana
    thankyou [​IMG]

4. crawfordmama

crawfordmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 29, 2010
    The Lakes Region, NH
    Just wanted to say I'm sorry you and your chicks are going through this. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by