Not too bad updates on pg. 2

silkieluvr

Songster
12 Years
Sep 20, 2007
Marin, California
Well on a good note, it looks like I will have another great hatch from the eggs that I got from Dipsy! They're due on the 21st and every one that I candled tonight had a chickie inside. On a sad not though the ones from Jen at Sassy Silkies of 17 eggs I can only see really well defined growth in 2 of the eggs
hit.gif
I'm so upset I really was looking forward to having a herd of Sassy Silkies but I left the others that were questionable in the bator and maybe we will have a christmas miracle! Also the eggs that survived from ksacres are on day 18 tomorrow so
fl.gif
we will have a great hatch with those little ones!

Last edited:
Still nothing from the first batch, tonight at 6 is the start of day 21 and nothing
hit.gif
. The ones from Lisa and Jen start day 18 tomorrow at 6. Hopefully things go better with that batch
fl.gif

hugs.gif
sorry to hear that. I know it sucks. But, just wait a few days and you'll have cute little Dipsy doodle do chicks.

unfortunately nothing, I think that when the other eggs broke they might have put extra bacteria into these remaining eggs
sad.png
I'm going to let them stay a few more days just in case but... it doesn't look to good right now

No peeping or anything?? Did you try the tap test? What day is this for them? I do know that incubator cleanliness is very important, but I hope you at least get one or two!

Back
Top Bottom