(Not urgent)Help with black sex link chicks

I have bsl and rsl I attached a picture of them 3 days old. My BSL were completely black no white on them. My RSL were harder to tell- you can see by the first picture the whiter chick was a Rooster.
As babies they need to have there temp at 90 degrees and move at about 5 degrees each week. You have to see how they react. Normally they can go out between 7-8 weeks. They need to be fully feathered. Also, it helps when the temperature in the brooder is the same outside.
just an FYI the chicks will outgrow the kennel quickly. I had my 6 chicks in there till 8 weeks. The second picture is them 2 weeks and the last picture is them at 4 weeks.
It’s not a cage kennel, it’s an whole building, people who built the buildings here bred chow chows, so it’s a pretty nice building that should be pretty easy to convert to a coop

I have bsl and rsl I attached a picture of them 3 days old. My BSL were completely black no white on them. My RSL were harder to tell- you can see by the first picture the whiter chick was a Rooster.
As babies they need to have there temp at 90 degrees and move at about 5 degrees each week. You have to see how they react. Normally they can go out between 7-8 weeks. They need to be fully feathered. Also, it helps when the temperature in the brooder is the same outside.
just an FYI the chicks will outgrow the kennel quickly. I had my 6 chicks in there till 8 weeks. The second picture is them 2 weeks and the last picture is them at 4 weeks.
Thank you

Back
Top Bottom