Notations on Subscription Lists

Coopa Cabana

My Coop Runneth Over . . .
10 Years
Aug 30, 2009
Colorado
My Coop
My Coop
On our thread subscription lists, what do the numbers on the left side in the tan boxes represent? Some have numbers, some don't, some have the same number.
I thought maybe how many posts I'd made on a particular thread, or maybe how many days since the last post, but none of those seem to work.

It's the 1, 16, 8, 4 below. On my screen, the numbers show up in little tan boxes. - Note there is no number on the Cochin thread.

Notations on Subscription Lists

started by Coopa Cabana in BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements last post by Nifty-Chicken Today at 12:56 pm | 1 replies | 3 views​

Cochin Thread!!!
started by Settler'sDreamFarm in Breeds, Genetics, & Showing last post by magnolia-1971 Today at 12:43 pm | 10003 replies | 232690 views​

Mille Cochin Info
started by JOSHSBANTAMS in Breeds, Genetics, & Showing last post by Reyvaughn Today at 12:37 pm | 4279 replies | 63968 views​

Colorado
started by tsgreer in Where am I? Where are you! last post by kmatt87 Today at 10:29 am | 5182 replies | 71002 views​

Self-Blue Cochin Bantams
started by cochinman2005 in Breeds, Genetics, & Showing last post by ki4got Today at 9:18 am | 322 replies | 9325 views​

I believe it is new posts since your last view of that thread. Keep in mind, if you mark a section or the entire forum as "read" the numbers for all threads will be set to 0.

For a test:

1. load the homepage of the site and look for the numbers.
  2. Then go here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/
  3. On that page, Click "Mark Forums Read" link at the top left
  4. then refresh the homepage and see all the numbers go away

Back
Top Bottom