1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

"Note To Self"

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Bird Collector, May 21, 2011.

1. Bird Collector

Bird Collector Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 13, 2009
    North Carolina
    [​IMG] Okay lets hear all the crazy things that happen to us. It is very theraputic to laugh at your self. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Let me start "Self" do NOT place the diet coke you bought at Tractor supply while checking out in your cart as you travel across a bumpy parking lot.....and then open it in you car wearing a white shirt with two more stops to go. Your turn [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: May 21, 2011
  2. Chickengal505

Chickengal505 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 4, 2010
    Bolivia N.C
    Self: Do not name the one baby chick that looks like it's wearing eye liner, Madonna. Because more than likely it's a boy. [​IMG]

3. WhiteMountainsRanch

WhiteMountainsRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 19, 2010
    Sandy Eggo, CA
    This is a fantastic idea, I'm surprised it hasn't taken off by now!

4. sfw2

sfw2 Global Menace

Self: Before you crank up your MP3 player and air-guitar along with Pete Townshend on Baba O'Riley, make sure DD1 isn't in the kitchen, taking video on her phone.

[​IMG]

5. chicmom

chicmom Dances with Chickens

Feb 24, 2009
    Strasburg Ohio
    Well, when your husband yells out the window, "Watch out for that big black snake!" Try paying attention, and not taking that next step! [​IMG]

I can laugh now...the snake only scraped my foot with it's fangs.....I did jump and flail around like an idiot, which saved me, I guess...

6. Bantimna

Bantimna Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2009
    South Africa
    Note to Self: Don't put your "temporary" items in one place and then when you would like to move, it's a pain in the butt.

7. eenie114

eenie114 Completly Hopeless

Note to self: PLEASE remember that not everybody is out to get you. [​IMG]

8. NTS: Don't take a cage to the farm show.

9. gryeyes

gryeyes Covered in Pet Hair & Feathers

Note to self: Shuffling your feet is the best way to move when surrounded by chickens. Remember that the next time you NEARLY step on one and go into gyrations to avoid it, whilst carrying a shirt-full of gathered eggs.

Second note: Consider carrying an actual egg basket to gather eggs.

10. danischi24

danischi24 Loves naked pets

Aug 17, 2008
    Australia
    My NTS from last week: Do not test new electric bug zapper with own finger.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by