"Note To Self"

Self: Stop shopping the farm/garden section on craigslist. We simply have no more room for horses.

Self: Dont exect DH to say no to little fuzzy silkie chick, especially when he has already named her "hott fuzz". He cannot be relied on to be the Keeper in controler, he IS the enabler.

Self: Dont let broody hens hatch ANY more babies. Period. No matter HOW curious you are to see what the cross would look like.

Self: Dont bathe said silkie, it will simply be orange, after a dust bath, again tomorrow.

Self: Adolescent chickens look like mini velociraptors on purpose, than can sometimes attack the treat holder.

Self: DO NOT wear work clothes out to feed horses or chickens, I mean really, what a waste.

Note to Self (from my son) Remember NOT to sleep on the floor when mother has 9 puppies available to let out.
gig.gif

7pups.jpg

Quote:
to the above, thats is my thought exactly!

self: Do not talk to yourself in public...looks around and sees people staring at her
hide.gif

also kudos to these:
Self: Stop shopping the farm/garden section on craigslist. We simply have no more room.

Self: DO NOT wear work clothes out to feed chickens, I mean really, what a waste
.... I have a a habit of doing this before i leave for work; then i come into the office with mud on my shoes and chicken footprints on my shirt.

When Gran is on the phone telling you to HURRY UP OR WE WON'T GET A DECENT SEAT... for bingo... do not forget to leave the phone in the house. Do not put it on the top of the car, and in your rush drive right to Gran's, get her loaded and then on to bingo without a second thought.

Cuz should you do that it's REALLY embarrassing when the caller says "Hey folks. Whoever drives a white Taurus (really a Mercury) Wagon left their cordless phone on the roof and it got stuck in the luggage rack and was ringing. NOT their cell phone, their house, cordless phone. *waves incriminating phone about* So, who's phone is this??"

Gran seemed to think it was bloody hilarious as my face turned beet red and a shrunk in my seat. Eventually a floor worker was kind enough to bring it over so only about twenty people, nearest us, knew instead of the full house... ah the genius of the pineapple...

Quote:
OMG thats got me beat by a mile!!!!!
gig.gif
NTS: Do not put coffee mugs on top of your car while you are buckleing the kids up or you will pave the drive way in ceramic pieces!!!!LOL (Hey who drives a red taurus? It has ten coffee cups on top of it!!!!)

Self: Your 21 month old son has not mastered the art of tipping the glass only a little s that almost the entire contents don't come out when he's drinking from a regular glass instead of a sippy cup. He has mastered (more or less) the use of a straw. Don't give him a cup full of blueberry/raspberry/blackberry smoothie and expect him to be able to drink it without creating a lovely new purple pattern on his pants and shirt (and the new kitchen throw rug)! Do give him a straw when you give him a smoothie!

PS: look up ways to remove berry stains from clothing.

Back
Top Bottom