Nova Scotians cluck here!

Hi Everybody,

I was just wondering if we have ever made a central list for Nova Scotians to let others know what we have for sale, or will be selling next spring, etc. For example, I have a friend looking for Dominques. Are there any Dominique breeders on this Nova Scotia thread. Maybe we could all put a list of what we will have to sell, etc.

I know there's a Canadian Breeder list, but thought it might be nice to have one just for us Bluenosers. :)

Hi i just bought a house in Hillsburn, near annapolis royal, would love to speak to someone in the area who knows where to buy chicks? I would like to have about 20 to have eggs for the summer and i hate to say it but in the freezer in the winter...

also i'd like 4 geese , anyone have any idea on how hard it is to winter them over?

also two turkeys would be nice, we have a new coop and a fenced yard that i would free range.

anyone near me? please say hello, we'll know no one there

ok...while I am not the MOST organized person I know, I'll start making a list of others in Nova Scotia. If you want to be on the list, let me know by sending a PM with your user name and where you are in the province. Also, what chickens you have or are looking for, and other relevant info. I'll get it together and post it here as soon as possible. What else should we have on it? Ideas, anyone?

If we can, maybe I can have a list up by the end of the month. If you PM me instead of posting your info here on the thread I can put it all on one list, instead of having it spread out...sound good?
roll.png

hey all , not new here but just found this. I am in the anpoliss valley , between waterville and cambrige. Might do a oder from proformnce poultry , if any one else wants to i jut want 15 or so chicks. I belive they are going to be actpting oders come Jan. 25 Will any one have pilgrams (sp) goslings for sale this spring ? i have had chickens stolen from my home will i was at school more then once , i have also have a pair or runner ducks stolen from me to the day be for 4-H pro show man was i
somad.gif
rant.gif
haha, that was 2 years ago. Any one have partgie wyyndotte bantams i have lost my rooster and have a loney hen
sad.png
sorry about spelling

Hello Everyone,

I see there hasn't been much going on this thread lately. I imagine all of us from Nova Scotia are just keeping busy getting through the winter. :)

Just wondering if anyone knows of any breeders of Dominiques in Nova Scotia? My friend is still looking. I know there is one person in Amherst, but we are trying to get some from a different line. She wants to breed Dominiques but has ended up with three roosters.

Did we ever make a central list of Nova Scotians who have chicks, etc. for sale?

I have two beautiful blue, bearded Silkie roosters for sale. I've got three but want to keep one for sure. They are out of a splash rooster and blue hen. I hatched them at the end of August and am very pleased with them. Hate to part with any, but I have too many roosters, although they do all get along well.

hummmm

Guess I never piped up here.... so lets bump it.

I am Shelley and live on the South Rawdon Rd in what is considered Hillsvale.... and of course there are several here that are within a stone throw from me
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom