November/December 2012 Homemade Christmas Ornament Swap SIGN UPS NOW CLOSED

Subscribed. Thanks! I'm excited to participate in the next one.
wee.gif

Just noticed you're into pysanky as well. It's always nice to meet others who enjoy the madness. Once I've got my own hens, I'm looking forward to etching and carving a few with a dremel.

Last edited:
Pysanky is the reason I got chickens (then ducks and now geese lol) in the first place. I wanted to decorate my own eggs. Eleven years later I still love both!

I got my ornament from Coldupnorth and I absolutely love it, thank you, and this is honestly my first egg ornament.

I just want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year. All of the ornaments are beautiful and I really do love the ones I have gotten, I will cherish them for many years to come.
Thank you
Kathleen

Sorry it has taken me so long to post the photos of the ornaments. They are soooo lovely
love.gif
that I wanted the pictures to do then justice, but they keep turning out blurry. I think I need a new camera.
hmm.png
Thank you mnferalkitty, sianara and yklenner! They look so beautiful on our tree!

The first one I received was from mnferalkitty

LL

The second one that came was from sianara

LL

And the third one was from yklenner

LL

All these ornaments are great. I haven't checked my mail today, I have a super long driveway and its really cold out I was lazy and didn't want to bundle up the kids, my husband will check it when he gets home in the morning

All these ornaments are great. I haven't checked my mail today, I have a super long driveway and its really cold out I was lazy and didn't want to bundle up the kids, my husband will check it when he gets home in the morning
I hope it is in your mailbox, the post office said it would be delivered today or Monday. I hope you like it!

Back
Top Bottom