November/December 2012 Homemade Christmas Ornament Swap SIGN UPS NOW CLOSED

I received both of mine and my swappers received theirs. Looking forward to this years. I already know what I want to make. I hope everyone's year is filled with many blessings.

Hi all, just finished crocheting the last replacement angels. This time I will include a tracking number. I'm going to dig up addresses out of my PMs again, and hit the post office tomarrow if at all possible.

If anyone received any of their ornaments from me, please let me know.

OK, here are the tracking numbers for reships....lets hope they get there this time.
fl.gif

Itsmechrissy 03120090000055055289
bama1 03120090000055055272

Thank you so much Marty. I looked at the tracking info yesterday and it said it was misdirected and ended up in Leesburg, Al about 30 miles from here, good old post office mess up again! We might get your original ones soon too! Thank you again for your double work! It is beautiful and so nice and crisp! I need to get info on how you starch, i have tried all different ways, liquid starch, sugar, flour, cornstarch and nothing works, it is always a limp noodle LOL.

Last edited:
Hi Everyone,

Sorry it's been so long since I have checked back in...

A quick "look see" tells me that Bleenie is the only person still missing an ornament? Is that correct or are there any others still missing one?

Back
Top Bottom