November/December 2012 Homemade Christmas Ornament Swap SIGN UPS NOW CLOSED

I just wanted to mention to everyone since this swap only has a 15 day delivery period (must be mailed by December 15) you can certainly work on your ornaments now instead of waiting to see who you got...

Okay, I am feeling better now(not completely but almost!) and got an ornament finished tonight! I would love it if you would re-sign me up for the swap :)

It must have been one of those short-lived virus things, all i know is i felt awful and my body felt like it was going to fall apart
th.gif

ETA: for 2 ornaments.

Last edited:
Okay, I am feeling better now(not completely but almost!) and got an ornament finished tonight! I would love it if you would re-sign me up for the swap :)

It must have been one of those short-lived virus things, all i know is i felt awful and my body felt like it was going to fall apart
th.gif

ETA: for 2 ornaments.

Glad you are doing better. You are re signed up
wink.png

Hi Everyone!

There is only a HALF DAY LEFT on sign ups for this swap.

I'm going to put the final list together tomorrow early evening and will post the final list tomorrow night so if you are interested - please sign up NOW
wee.gif

Joanne aka sianara

(P.S. There were a few people that did not receive ornaments in the September/October swap. Sometime things happen in our busy lives that prevent us from actually sending ours out. If this happens please let me know ASAP by a PM. Thank you.)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom