November/December "Hatch-a-Long"

So happy I'm up to 3 baby quail as of now! :woot

They love snuggling up to the stuffed horse I put in the brooder.

I'm also an Oregonian! I'm located in Ontario (eastern Oregon on the border of Idaho)
OMG! We were wanting to move there, but finding a job around there for a IT is kinda hard. We are looking at 10 or more acres and just need to move out of this giant city of Eugene. LOL!
Getting my phlebotomy licence though in another month so then my job hunt will begin! :)

Yeah for Oregonians!!!!!

OMG!   We were wanting to move there, but finding a job around there for a IT is kinda hard.   We are looking at 10 or more acres and just need to move out of this giant city of Eugene.  LOL!
Getting my phlebotomy licence though in another month so then my job hunt will begin!   :)

Yeah for Oregonians!!!!!

Oh I know whatcha mean! My family originally moved here from the Seattle area and I'm never going back to the city!

CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!!

I know right? They are so itty bitty I feel like I'm going to break them.

3/14 have hatched and 7 of the remaining 11 have pipped! So happy!

Quote:
OMG Max is a riot!!!! He is getting sooooo freaking big though and just wait when he is a adult! LOL! Enjoy him while he is little and fits into your feet. hehe!

I'm so busy with all my babies from the year the last 2 weeks have gone fast...I was just realizing that next weekend is the due date of my favorelles, leghorns and orloffs! so excited....the next weekend my Marans the next weekend my Wheatons that are going in this weekend! and I wasn't going to hatch anymore
th.gif

the lady sending the wheatons said she included a breed she has that lays pink eggs...that's kinda exciting!

I'm so busy with all my babies from the year the last 2 weeks have gone fast...I was just realizing that next weekend is the due date of my favorelles, leghorns and orloffs! so excited....the next weekend my Marans the next weekend my Wheatons that are going in this weekend! and I wasn't going to hatch anymore
th.gif

the lady sending the wheatons said she included a breed she has that lays pink eggs...that's kinda exciting!
black splash wheaton ...hummmm

Back
Top Bottom