November/December "Hatch-a-Long"

she got obviously upset because she said she "disagreed" with what I said about packing....I gave her a line by line of how they should be packed lol
by the time I finished that email she had left me another message that she was going to file a claim with usps... which is helpful...I was already disappointed that she shipped them on Friday...duh!!

during some of our communications she had told me she was out of work...so I didn't want to leave negative feed back since this is income for her...I wrote that the packing could be improved but she was helpful in the comments but clicked positive!
You were very kind...................Hope you get your money back and can find the breed you want from someone else................

Question for my peeps: one of my silkie hens is on 11 eggs due in the next day or so. A breeder told me that typically they hatch 3-4 eggs then get off the eggs. Is this true?

Quote: she's not pursuing the insurance because I "criticized" her...she said if I have such high standards I should notify sellers before I buy from them!
I guess I could but I'm just setting the eggs that weren't broken and hoping I get a few...
it does amaze me though how upset someone could get over her packing and not concern herself with what my loss is! it's apparent that she's not got a lot of experience with packing them! oh well
old.gif

Quote: she's not pursuing the insurance because I "criticized" her...she said if I have such high standards I should notify sellers before I buy from them!
I guess I could but I'm just setting the eggs that weren't broken and hoping I get a few...
it does amaze me though how upset someone could get over her packing and not concern herself with what my loss is! it's apparent that she's not got a lot of experience with packing them! oh well
old.gif

now she messaged me that if I contact her again she'll contact ebay that I'm harassing her!!!! there is something wrong with her!!!
well I bit!! I messaged her back...just had to....I said ebay recommends we communicate and she should do what she needs to do.

mind you all I asked is that she rethink her packaging!
hmm.png
not money back, no negative feed back...nothing!! just some recommendations for packing!!
th.gif

Checked on the broodys eggs... 1 large hole from a pip but no zip yet. I also didn't hear or see movement but I couldn't inspect it got long... Momma was getting upset.

Checked on the broodys eggs... 1 large hole from a pip but no zip yet. I also didn't hear or see movement but I couldn't inspect it got long... Momma was getting upset.
wee.gif

so exciting, I'm getting excited for mine this Sat.
D.gif

I need to take pictures of my little silkies and see if you can tell me which they are...colors and types...I did get a little roo my last hatch...oh we love him!

Back
Top Bottom