November/December "Hatch-a-Long"

Another chicken hatched!!! It doesnt look to be a black sexlink so I wonder what she is.... emailed the guy we got our eggs from to find out what all chickens he had (id thought he just had black sexlinks than remembered i saw more than that there.) either way, totally awesome!!! Female as far as I can tell by the feathers.

Salsify is happy to finally have a buddy in the brooder. New one (tan) is named Cobbler

[COLOR=333333]Another chicken hatched!!! It doesnt look to be a black sexlink so I wonder what she is.... emailed the guy we got our eggs from to find out what all chickens he had (id thought he just had black sexlinks than remembered i saw more than that there.) either way, totally awesome!!! Female as far as I can tell by the feathers. Salsify is happy to finally have a buddy in the brooder. New one (tan) is named Cobbler [/COLOR]

Aww so precious! Wish I had some! Lol

I checked in on a sampling of the eggs that I have in the incubator...four days until an official candling of them all.

I captured this cool video of one of my BLR Wyandotte eggs. This is Day 10.
0.jpg

I checked in on a sampling of the eggs that I have in the incubator...four days until an official candling of them all.

I captured this cool video of one of my BLR Wyandotte eggs. This is Day 10.
0.jpg

Awesome video! Its so exciting when they are moving so much when candling!

Back
Top Bottom