November Hatch-a-long...

Fingers crossed!!!! I’ve had lots of day 19 internal pips and they’re just fine!
I honestly don't even know how this Brahma mix even fit into this egg!

It's the one that's on the left side of the thermometer. Two of them could fit into my red sex link eggs.

One of my mystery eggs that I pulled from the backyard has internally pipped too. I think it may be a Cochin/jersey giant mix

IMG_20191122_091448.jpg

I honestly don't even know how this Brahma mix even fit into this egg!

It's the one that's on the left side of the thermometer. Two of them could fit into my red sex link eggs.

One of my mystery eggs that I pulled from the backyard has internally pipped too. I think it may be a Cochin/jersey giant mix

View attachment 1964708
My eggs were pullet eggs I’m hatching right now too. (Is that a pullet egg??) I was a tad worried but he came out great and second has externally pipped. Teeeeny babies though!!!!

My eggs were pullet eggs I’m hatching right now too. (Is that a pullet egg??) I was a tad worried but he came out great and second has externally pipped. Teeeeny babies though!!!!
I got these from a local farm so I am actually unsure what they came from. Only two of them survived all the way up until lockdown.

It's externally pipped now :celebrateAll I was told is that the rooster is a buff Brahma, he was gorgeous looking too. I wanted to get a half dozen of eggs from them, but one of them broke when they were collecting them. Two of them were in fertile and one of them was cracked around week one.

IMG_20191122_120743.jpg

And no issues so far :fl

Are yours tiny like this?

Half Brahma chick. I most likely keeping chicks from this hatch and not the other one. I like what's hatching so far.

View attachment 1965398
ME TOO That brahma chick is so, so cute. I hatched a couple of Brahmas this summer for a friend and they were the most ADORABLE chicks.

Yes, mine are pretty tiny. But, I always feel like I forget how little day old chicks are, EVERY time I have them around. Mine are probably just "small" and not "tiny".

Back
Top Bottom