November hatch along, anyone?

Pics
I ordered eggs a couple of days ago from e-bay! I do not like to buy shipped eggseggs, but I could not find anything local! I am so nervous to hatch them! Anyone hatching this month? We can swap stories!
Im so glad to know it’s not only me hatching this month
I’m hatching for the first time this month. I have 8 eggs in my janole 12 incubator I did have 9 but when I candled them on day 8 one was infertile. They’ve been in for 15 days now (24/11/18 UK time) so only 3 days until lockdown. So far I haven’t had any problems but you shouldn’t count your chickens until they hatch . How many eggs are you thinking of incubating. Hope your having a lovely day.

I have 7 silkies on day 9 right now looking at hatching on the 20th! Hope yall's are going well. I'm running a janoel 12 also holds temp and humidity well for me. I'm adding maybe 20ml every 2 days to keep in the 30's%. Dropping my temp a hair and raising % as I approach lock down on the 17th. I also have 6 silkies all family to my eggs, I the brooder now around 2 weeks old.

Im so glad to know it’s not only me hatching this month
I’m hatching for the first time this month. I have 8 eggs in my janole 12 incubator I did have 9 but when I candled them on day 8 one was infertile. They’ve been in for 15 days now (24/11/18 UK time) so only 3 days until lockdown. So far I haven’t had any problems but you shouldn’t count your chickens until they hatch . How many eggs are you thinking of incubating. Hope your having a lovely day.
i think 6 are coming in the mail. The estimated delivery according to the tracking number is tomorrow, so I will let you know when they get here!

Hi all :frow

Hope it's not too late to join in!

I set some guinea fowl eggs on the 7th of this month, so I'm looking forward to any early December hatch. I also put 2 chicken eggs in as well, so I might just sneak in a hatch before this month is out!

I'm super excited, as it's been a few years since I've had the incubator going. I'm using a Bellsouth 100, and it's manual turn.

Good luck to everyone, and I look forward to getting to know some of you peeps along the way!

Back
Top Bottom