Now I’m even more confused….

I looked up the model, all I saw was a large cabinet style incubator as a "pro" version. If that's the model, have you checked temps at each level? And which level are you holding these particular eggs?
Yes it is a pro version. If you look up my threads, then I have a thread that I started 18 days ago and it has a picture of the incubator. I did not check temps at each level. I will try to do that before next hatch, or before I take the eggs out. 10 eggs are a day behind on top, and 12 eggs are on the bottom. I’ve pretty much only check the top ones today, but I did check a few bottoms ones and they look about the same. The 10 eggs start day 17 tonight at 4 pm and the 12 eggs start day 18 tonight at 8 pm.

Yes it is a pro version. If you look up my threads, then I have a thread that I started 18 days ago and it has a picture of the incubator. I did not check temps at each level. I will try to do that before next hatch, or before I take the eggs out. 10 eggs are a day behind on top, and 12 eggs are on the bottom. I’ve pretty much only check the top ones today, but I did check a few bottoms ones and they look about the same. The 10 eggs start day 17 tonight at 4 pm and the 12 eggs start day 18 tonight at 8 pm.
I don't know about that particular model, but while I was researching purchasing a cabinet incubator the variance in temperature on each level is an issue for many models. Definitely a good starting point for troubleshooting before future hatches! Hopefully temps were just a little low and your babies will hatch a bit late, but healthy. Sending you lots of positive energy!

I don't know about that particular model, but while I was researching purchasing a cabinet incubator the variance in temperature on each level is an issue for many models. Definitely a good starting point for troubleshooting before future hatches! Hopefully temps were just a little low and your babies will hatch a bit late, but healthy. Sending you lots of positive energy!
I appreciate you doing all of that for me :) I’m hoping temps were the only problem. :hmm Thank you I need all the positive energy I can get😣

Back
Top Bottom