Quote:
PLEASE do NOT do this.
th.gif

Quote:
PLEASE do NOT do this.
th.gif

lau.gif
He probably wouldn't talk to ya long!

ETA: Jean there is a button on my website that also does not allow people to right click.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
PLEASE do NOT do this.
th.gif

lau.gif
He probably wouldn't talk to ya long!

ETA: Jean there is a button on my website that also does not allow people to right click.

it doesnt work very well!
and if i open my paint shop pro,, i could take your "text" out of it.
Sweetheart.jpg

EDIT: and even when you cant right click,, i can STILL get it.

Last edited:
If he is his own buyer, then that makes him a shill bidder, a HUGE NO NO to ebay. I know. Last winter my sister hijacked my account to shill bid on some of her quilts she thought was going too cheap. I was the one that had to go to "shill bidder school" to re-instate my account. I was really busy at the time and didn't out my sister. If she does it again I will definitely have her NARU'd.

roll.png
lol.png

To topic though, I wont ever understand people taking credit for someone elses work.Sigh.
hmm.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Careful you don't cross over the line of harassment. It's one thing to discuss the seller's behavior here and another for people that have no legitimate claim to begin harrassing the person.

You could find yourself having your actions come back to bite you in the butt.

Wayne

Wayne

I'm so old and dessicated I don't have any Butt left to bite. Besides I'm always polite and diplomatic.

gig.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
SNORT!

I just got this very rude message from this guy:

Stop your crap or I will screw with every auction you bid on, buy, or sell!!! I told you I got the picture of the web, here http://www.ameraucana.org/scrapbook_files/lfbufff.jpg and there was no copyright!!! I tried nice, didn't work for you, So now please screw off!!!

I have only asked him twice to remove my picture and that is all. Wait til I send this to eBay. I think he will get banned now. Way to incriminate yourself.

You guys have really pi"xx"ed him off!!!​

Back
Top Bottom