Now that the H1N1 Vaccine has been approved...thoughts?

I just bought an entire hog to butcher for $90. That's about .23cents/pound hoof weight for good meat, lean and home-raised. Why so low? Goofy people can't distinguish between H1N1 and swine and are afraid to eat pork.
Save a chicken... buy pork now.
big_smile.png

Poor farmer cannot have likely made any money on this hog, I think I'll slip him an extra $20.

Every day on TV we are bombarded with "commercials" advertising legal advice on how to file a claim against this or that drug company - for drugs that were approved and caused serious health problems or death.

With the speed at which this vaccine was pushed through (and my "trust" in all things stemming from Western Medicine) I think I'll pass.

meri

I get the 'regular' flu shot each year, but will not (willingly) get the H1N1 vaccine; it is too new, and too risky for me. CBC news today was saying that health care professionals in New York were being mandated to have it...or lose their jobs. Anyone else hear that...

My brother and his wife and their two kids had it two weeks ago... His wife has diabetes real bad and has to have dialysis and his daughter also had diabetes real bad so we were all worried when they had it but all came through just fine and are fine now. They live close to my mom and visit her often and took it over there. She has 8 people who live with her including three toddlers. They all got cold symptoms and diarrhea for a week and now are all fine. They said it was just like any other flue they have had...

i'm a college kid so i kinda have too get both the regular and the h1n1. i normally get the regular so im not too worried about that one but i do think that the speed of which they pushed this new vaccine through is a little risky.

Quote:
It's already an Internet meme. We are doomed.
lau.gif

As for vaccinations, I have a family member who takes medicine that compromises his immune system. If his doctor recommends that we have the vaccine, we will. We normally get flu shots for seasonal flu in the fall. In fact, we're going this week to get ours.

Back
Top Bottom