Now that's some pooped poultry

toyzbox

Songster
10 Years
Jan 27, 2009
Crestview, Fl
O.K., nobody is that cute without even trying. They just gotta be posing.
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

21887_hpim0751.jpg

21887_hpim0752.jpg

21887_hpim0753.jpg

21887_hpim0754.jpg

So funny! I love watching the chicks fall asleep. The ones that crack me up the most are the chicks that fall asleep on their feet. Their little head slumps forward and falls on the floor while they're rear is still up in the air and their feet are still under them.

And too the way they can flatten out with their little necks stretched out so far. Cuteness.

I don't know how well I'd sleep with my beak that close to a pile though!
lol.png

Last edited:
I tap on the side of the brooder all the time too (though surely they didn't suffer some apocalyptic event in the 10 minutes that went by since I last looked at them). I just can't seem to help it. At least they don't fall asleep with their eyes open like my (now 24 yoa) son used to do.... ooops- according to his girlfriend still does.... He probably lost hours of sleep during infanthood while I tried to figure out if he was still alive...

yuckyuck.gif
you guys are nuts.
yuckyuck.gif

I've sat and watched them for a long time and they can be so funny. I've never seen anything that goes 90mph and then just burns in and falls asleep out of nowhere.
th.gif

Chicky Tocks, I should be ashamed but when they fall asleep with that little fuzzy fanny in the air, I can't help myself. I have to reach over with one finger and just BOINK!!! Just push them over
gig.gif

They will jump up like WHAT!!!! and off they go again. I could watch them for hours
pop.gif

clap.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
LOL - you tip your chicks toyzbox?! That is just TOO hilarious.
pop.gif
chick t.v. is my favorite channel. I also love watching t.v. while my chicks nap under my chin. Or when they take dust baths in my hair. It is just soo funny!!!

Back
Top Bottom