Now that's some pooped poultry

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by toyzbox, Apr 27, 2009.

1. toyzbox

toyzbox Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2009
    Crestview, Fl
    O.K., nobody is that cute without even trying. They just gotta be posing. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

Awwww, tired babies. So cute. [​IMG]

3. yodercountrygirl

yodercountrygirl Chillin' With My Peeps

That is funny!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. gaduke

gaduke Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 20, 2009
    S.W. Kentucky
    Its funny how they just drop and sleep! I wish I could do that![​IMG]

5. Chicky Tocks

Chicky Tocks [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2666.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG] Ru

Oct 20, 2008
    Benton, Arkansas
    So funny! I love watching the chicks fall asleep. The ones that crack me up the most are the chicks that fall asleep on their feet. Their little head slumps forward and falls on the floor while they're rear is still up in the air and their feet are still under them.

And too the way they can flatten out with their little necks stretched out so far. Cuteness.

I don't know how well I'd sleep with my beak that close to a pile though! [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 27, 2009
  6. Fudgie

Fudgie Hatching Queen - Got Fudge?

Yeah, I don't know how many times I have knocked on the edge of the brooder to make sure they were not dead......I know they are not dead but I still worry! [​IMG]

7. lleighmay

lleighmay Chillin' With My Peeps

May 21, 2008
    Woodlawn, VA
    I tap on the side of the brooder all the time too (though surely they didn't suffer some apocalyptic event in the 10 minutes that went by since I last looked at them). I just can't seem to help it. At least they don't fall asleep with their eyes open like my (now 24 yoa) son used to do.... ooops- according to his girlfriend still does.... He probably lost hours of sleep during infanthood while I tried to figure out if he was still alive...

8. melissastraka

melissastraka Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 26, 2009
    Hoquiam, WA
    Quote:HAHA, my baby does that too. Between my chicks and kids, no one gets to sleep if mommy is awake!

9. toyzbox

toyzbox Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2009
    Crestview, Fl
    [​IMG] you guys are nuts. [​IMG]

I've sat and watched them for a long time and they can be so funny. I've never seen anything that goes 90mph and then just burns in and falls asleep out of nowhere. [​IMG]
    Chicky Tocks, I should be ashamed but when they fall asleep with that little fuzzy fanny in the air, I can't help myself. I have to reach over with one finger and just BOINK!!! Just push them over [​IMG]
    They will jump up like WHAT!!!! and off they go again. I could watch them for hours [​IMG]

10. Sequin

Sequin Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2008
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] LOL - you tip your chicks toyzbox?! That is just TOO hilarious.
    [​IMG] chick t.v. is my favorite channel. I also love watching t.v. while my chicks nap under my chin. Or when they take dust baths in my hair. It is just soo funny!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by