Now what to expect?

:love That is precious! Foot looks pretty normal are you talking about the lighter color area? How does it feel. Other one look the same.
Thank you! Yes it looks like maybe a pad, other one looks the same with some light lines down the toes. Maybe from being in dirty tank, nothing looks infected.
IMG_20190819_173229255.jpg

Look at that already best buds!! Maybe a few days of warm baths will help . Poor babies can get ammonia burns when they standing wet poop shavings but it doesn’t look like that. Names?
My daughter that gave me the blind one said it is from the dirty tank. Pekin is Moon and the new addition is Cocoa, not very unique names lol.

Cute names. My imagination isn’t so good when trying to come up with good names either. Well a few days of clean water and soft bedding will get Cocoa right as rain. Do you feel good about getting Cocoa? Looks like they have hit it off?

Cute names. My imagination isn’t so good when trying to come up with good names either. Well a few days of clean water and soft bedding will get Cocoa right as rain. Do you feel good about getting Cocoa? Looks like they have hit it off?
He/she needs a bath bad!! I think soon as cocoa calms down I will feel better about my choice, she stretches right out in your lap but runs around screaming in the bin. When they are out of the bin together they lay and prean each other, and I am happy.
IMG_20190819_181029377.jpg

Back
Top Bottom