1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

**NPIP Ancona Ducklings**

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by AuroraSprings, Jan 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AuroraSprings

AuroraSprings Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2009
    Atlanta, GA

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2015
  2. LaGeniaLoca

LaGeniaLoca Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2011
    Yorba Linda, CA
    How many eggs is this for and does the price include shipping?

3. Darkjeweler

Darkjeweler Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 16, 2011
    Sanford
    x2 [​IMG]

4. LaGeniaLoca

Apr 4, 2011
    Yorba Linda, CA
    I finally went to their website for more information. It's for 12 eggs and the price does include the shipping. Communication seems to be an issue, though, as I still haven't gotten a reply to my question. That alone makes me think about looking elsewhere.

5. Serina81

Serina81 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2009
    Lucerne Valley, CA
    I've worked with Worth It Farm before and they're good people. I'd guess they've probably got something going on. They're usually good at getting back to customers.

1 person likes this.
  6. AuroraSprings

AuroraSprings Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    We are still trying to learn this new BYC design. It didn't automatically subscribe me to the thread - which I assumed it would do since I started it. Now, I manually subscribed so I will know if someone posts.

Yes, the $46 is for 12 eggs shipped Priority Mail. We offer lots of options, like heat packs, FedEx shipment, Express USPS shipment, and a variety of "egg packages". The main ones are listed on the website, but if you're interested in a number different from the site just email me and I'll get you a quote.

1 person likes this.
  7. LaGeniaLoca

Apr 4, 2011
    Yorba Linda, CA
    Thanks. I'm trying to figure the new format, as well. I subscribed to this thread to be notified immediately, but haven't had a single notification, so I just keep checking back. My daughter is interested in your eggs. I'll send a pm.

~Stacy

8. Iain Utah

Iain Utah Overrun With Chickens

Dec 17, 2011
    FYI to potential buyers. I ordered a dozen ancona eggs from Aurora a while back. My eggs were shipped to frozen Utah land last week (on the exact day she promised to send them). Today is day 4.5 and all 12 eggs have perfect spiders. That is impressive.

9. Cynth

Cynth Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2011
    Lyman, Maine
    haven't been to your website yet but can I get specifically lavendar and blue from you? I am trying to weed out my chocolate. I do not have my incubator yet and my broody chicken just died. ) :
    I will have to wait probably another few weeks.

10. learycow

learycow Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2011
    Southern Maine
    What are the possible colors we can get from these eggs? I see you listed all of your colors but I am just wondering if you send all one color or a variety.

Also, do you include any extras?
    Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by