**NPIP Ancona Ducklings**

Status
Not open for further replies.
x2
wink.png

I finally went to their website for more information. It's for 12 eggs and the price does include the shipping. Communication seems to be an issue, though, as I still haven't gotten a reply to my question. That alone makes me think about looking elsewhere.

I've worked with Worth It Farm before and they're good people. I'd guess they've probably got something going on. They're usually good at getting back to customers.

We are still trying to learn this new BYC design. It didn't automatically subscribe me to the thread - which I assumed it would do since I started it. Now, I manually subscribed so I will know if someone posts.

Yes, the $46 is for 12 eggs shipped Priority Mail. We offer lots of options, like heat packs, FedEx shipment, Express USPS shipment, and a variety of "egg packages". The main ones are listed on the website, but if you're interested in a number different from the site just email me and I'll get you a quote.

Thanks. I'm trying to figure the new format, as well. I subscribed to this thread to be notified immediately, but haven't had a single notification, so I just keep checking back. My daughter is interested in your eggs. I'll send a pm.

~Stacy

FYI to potential buyers. I ordered a dozen ancona eggs from Aurora a while back. My eggs were shipped to frozen Utah land last week (on the exact day she promised to send them). Today is day 4.5 and all 12 eggs have perfect spiders. That is impressive.

haven't been to your website yet but can I get specifically lavendar and blue from you? I am trying to weed out my chocolate. I do not have my incubator yet and my broody chicken just died. ) :
I will have to wait probably another few weeks.

What are the possible colors we can get from these eggs? I see you listed all of your colors but I am just wondering if you send all one color or a variety.

Also, do you include any extras?
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom