NPIP, anyone in PA??

DT12

Chirping
Jul 6, 2016
I have tried to contact our person few times this year and have yet to hear anything from him. Has anyone else had any problems getting ahold of them?

You mean the person who certifies NPIPin PA ?there's a couple of farms that have NPIP in PA . but I was told by the lady who does the certify that the Commonwealth has added so many regulations to the basic NPIP that it makes it really hard and expensive with a lot of paperwork to try to get
NPIP in PA . to just forget about it basically .
Best
Karen in Ligonier PA

That guy doesn’t know how to respond to emails or calls. Waste of time trying to contact him.

Lol, first , hes a woman. Second, she is in charge of the Department of Agriculture for the state of Pennsylvania. Third, I dont know where you live but our county has a designated Veterinarian to come and inspect your place for NPIP. :)

Ok so I know this is an old post but I have all the information on becoming npip in pa. I emailed nan hanshaw and she got back to me in about 5 mins with all the information I needed. It was about 10 attachments though. So before i went to far into it, i was just wondering if it's a difficult process and the cost. I did see there are only around 20 npip certified businesses in pa.

Ok so I know this is an old post but I have all the information on becoming npip in pa. I emailed nan hanshaw and she got back to me in about 5 mins with all the information I needed. It was about 10 attachments though. So before i went to far into it, i was just wondering if it's a difficult process and the cost. I did see there are only around 20 npip certified businesses in pa.

Did you end up getting certified? I am also from Pa and looking into it but, I see little information to be had.

Back
Top Bottom