Laurel Meadows

Songster
Oct 5, 2014
Ohio
IMG_4979.JPG
IMG_4980.JPG
IMG_5411.JPG
IMG_5420.JPG
Hatching eggs and chicks are available from our quality NPIP flock! We ship eggs to the lower U.S. or offer local pick up at our farm in Central Ohio.

Our Marans are bred to APA standards for Type, color (for accepted colors), for proposed standards for Blue Copper, and for calm, friendly dispositions. Good natured birds are very important to us! Our Marans roosters are some of the most trustworthy and well mannered males you'll find anywhere. Our hens are very sweet and are good layers too. :)

HATCHING EGGS:

--Blue Birchen, Blue and Splash Marans: $3.50/ egg or $42 per dozen plus $18 shipping. Chicks hatched can be all 3 colors.

--Blue Copper, Black Copper and Splash Marans:
$3.50/ egg or $42 per dozen plus $18 shipping.

You can also choose to receive eggs from both groups as available. :)

We are Ohio NPIP Participants. Our flock is Pullorum-Typhoid clean and Avian Infuenza negative. You will receive a 9-3 form with your eggs.

Payments through PayPal please.

Eggs are shipped USPS Priority Mail and will be individually bubble wrapped, cushioned with packing peanuts and double-boxed. Preferred ship days are Wednesdays and Saturdays (I've found that eggs arrive in better condition those days) but I can ship Mondays or Tuesdays if you prefer. Extra eggs are always sent at no extra charge to offset any damaged or broken during transit.

We check and monitor fertility regularly by hatching often and spot checking fresh eggs by using them for cooking to check for blastoderms. Fertility is excellent in both groups and I pack with care, however, shipped eggs are a big risk due to internal damage that can occur within the postal system. Tumbling through the automated sorting process, temperature changes/ extremes, vibration, altitude changes, and X-rays can damage viable eggs at the cellular level which can prevent them from developing or cause them to quit during incubation. Please understand the risks involved and have realistic expectations for your hatch when buying shipped eggs from any source :)

For questions or to order, you can:

Send a PM through BYC

Or Like us or message on Facebook at: www.Facebook.com/LaurelMeadowsFarm

Or visit and contact us at our website:
www.LaurelMeadowsFarm.com

Thanks for stopping by! :frow

you still shipping ?

Hi and thank you for your interest! Egg numbers are starting to increase again in the Blue Birchen, Blue and Splash group so right now we’re taking reservations for orders as eggs become available. Weather permitting we should be able to begin shipping from that group in late February.
I’m anticipating our BBS Copper group eggs will be available beginning in late March. If you’d like to get on our list, or if I can answer any other questions for you, please feel free to PM me!

Will you still be selling in late summer? I'll be looking to buy eggs or chicks closer to fall, probably September. If you are, I'd love to write down your info and get in contact with you as the time approaches!

Will you still be selling in late summer? I'll be looking to buy eggs or chicks closer to fall, probably September. If you are, I'd love to write down your info and get in contact with you as the time approaches!

Yes we typically sell into September or October depending on egg numbers :) Just let us know when you’re ready!

Hi! I feel like I should be able to figure out how to send a PM but I'm having the dumbs at the moment :hmm I am very interested in your blue, blue birchen and splash marans hatching eggs. I would love an assortment dozen - I'm not picky, they are all lovely. Let me know the best way to order and pay. Thank you! Maria

Hi! I feel like I should be able to figure out how to send a PM but I'm having the dumbs at the moment :hmm I am very interested in your blue, blue birchen and splash marans hatching eggs. I would love an assortment dozen - I'm not picky, they are all lovely. Let me know the best way to order and pay. Thank you! Maria

PM sent, thanks! :)

Back
Top Bottom