Nurses, Folks with Medical Experience, Good Guessers even...

Quote:
I agree. Maybe on the sciatica. Let's see, there's a fatty tumor, a bruise, and pain. Hmmm, what would you think?

I have carpal tunnel. Whatever nerves are being pinched, I can't tell you how bad it hurts. At night, I have to get up to make the pain go away.

He could also have inflammation of his hip joint, that would hurt real bad too.

My best friend's dad had an infected hip joint (from a hip replacement) that they could not see with imaging--it wasn't until they did surgery that they were able to discover the massive amount of infection. Hope it is not that, but mentioning the possibility.

I should have read to the end before replying. Many
hugs.gif
to you and prayers for his peace and comfort, and also that you and your family are surrounded with loving supportive people.

Kim,

Prayers and hugs for you and your family. The love and concern you showed for your grandfather meant everything to him. I remember from my father's passing that he knew I was there and that "It's OK to go".

God Bless and keep you,
Margie

Kim, I'm so sorry this is happening. I know it seems that he has gone downhill awfully fast, but I have to say, that's the way I'd want it to be if it were me lying there.

hugs.gif
and
fl.gif
for you, your grandfather, and your family.

Back
Top Bottom