Nurses Post

Pics
When the PA was doing my physical a few years ago, she asked if a student could observe. Sure. The student was surprised by my good humor. The PA and student both thanked me for being "so good natured about all this" and letting the student observe.

Well, they gotta see it/learn it somewhere!
Know that you can request that you be seen by just the doctor.
(Same with surgery or other procedures.) I usually don't mind, we all had to learn.

Know that you can request that you be seen by just the doctor.
Yes, I know. Thanks. The PA did ask, and I was fine with the student there. I think that was the last time I saw that PA. Since then, I've requested my physical to be with the doc; I often have questions and want a "more learned" opinion, especially as I get older.

I feel that taking care of my health is MY responsibility. Again, especially as I get older!

Please check with your doctor first; ketones are basically one of the body's last resorts for energy, and they can cause a plethora of problems if things go wrong with them.
You are talking about diabetes ketosis. Totally different.

Do your own research. Nutrition ketosis helps many problems. Diabetes, mental health, epilepsy

You are talking about diabetes ketosis. Totally different.

Do your own research. Nutrition ketosis helps many problems. Diabetes, mental health, epilepsy
It can, but it comes with its own risks, just like any other extreme diet. Ketones are released when the body doesn't have enough carbohydrates to support itself; this is true regardless of whether it is dietary ketosis or DKA.
I have no doubts that keto diets have helped numerous people; they have, it's true. But it may not be sustainable for everybody.

1704193031527.png

Back
Top Bottom