Nurture 360 Auto-turner Quit

PRchick

Songster
Sep 11, 2020
Houston, TX
Does anybody know how to fix this? I am at a loss and I’m not sure who to contact since the manufacturer is not clear. I contacted [email protected], like it says at the very bottom of the instructions, but haven’t heard back. Any help would be appreciated.

Does anybody know how to fix this? I am at a loss and I’m not sure who to contact since the manufacturer is not clear. I contacted [email protected], like it says at the very bottom of the instructions, but haven’t heard back. Any help would be appreciated.
I would turn the eggs by hand if you can't get a hold of the company.

Thank you. I called and got the voicemail and figured if they weren't replying to emails, they would not reply to voicemails, but I will call back and leave a message.

Yes, I am turning the eggs by hand. It still works when I press the '+' and '-' together, just not automatically.

Have you used the incubator before? Is it possibly you forgot to reset the “days till hatch” countdown and it thinks there’s less than 3 days left? If you click the menu button see how many days it shows. If it’s 3 or less that’s why it’s not automatically turning.

I reset the days till hatch to 0 and it has not moved from there. There is something wrong. I called and left a message. Waiting for them to call me back.

Check in the program and make sure it is set to the number of days left till hatch(from you current day in the hatching cycle) and then reset the days the way you normally do. If the turner LED comes on on the front panel it should turn. I am assuming when you hit the plus/minus that it turns one cycle for you, if not you may have some failed components. Good luck...

1618933584584.png

I don't know if this helps but I found my manual

Back
Top Bottom