Nurture right 360 incubator trouble

And in instruction manual u can set it for how many degrees to set off low temp. I have mine at like 85. So i can open lid / do what i need to do
I’m not sure how to do that. I candled the eggs about an hour or hour and a half ago and it still hasn’t gotten above 96.5.
I just raised the temperature to 101.5, and the temperature has started to raise. When the temperature gets back up to 99.5, I will lower the temperature back down

I misunderstood. So it was at 99.5, then u took the lid offf to candle and it wont raise back to 99.5? The lid is very finicky. U dont have a good seal. Check the lip all way around.
Yes, so I had to raise the “set” temperature up to get the temperature back up to 99.5 then I lowered the Set temp back down to 99.5.

I will check the lip but I didn’t know it had a seal. Mine the plastic lid just fits in the plastic bottom

The lid is a bit tricky. When you take the lid off to candle the eggs set the lid on a flat surface open end down. If you are still having issues getting the humidity up try a piece of damp sponge or if you have an open spot a little medicine cup with room temp water in it.

Its not a seal. Im just referring to it as a good seal bc the lip is not positioned properly somewhere
Oh, ok
☝️ This. I always brush my hands around the incubator when I put the lid back on to make sure the lid isn't offset from the base at all.
Yes, I always brush my hand around the edge of the incubator to make sure it is not offset.
The lid is a bit tricky. When you take the lid off to candle the eggs set the lid on a flat surface open end down. If you are still having issues getting the humidity up try a piece of damp sponge or if you have an open spot a little medicine cup with room temp water in it.
When I take the lid off the candle the eggs, I do put it on a flat surface. My #1 incubator that works great…I don’t have room for it to lay flat on the table, so it hangs off a little, but the temperature and humidity always goes right back up right away

Back
Top Bottom