Nurture Right 360

I didnt notice a big temperature change in mine the first time.
I will be hatching next month and i wil see if there is a change.
The room i initially had mine in before getting the eggs i hatched last was around 80 degrees and was making them temo go up so i moved it to a different room that was 70-73 degrees and it worked fine the whole time.
My room is a constant 72 degrees which is too cool for the incubator. That’s why I have a heating pad under it and that has fixed the problem with the room being too cold per the Nurture Right instructions. I would be way too hot if I kept my house at the temperature they recommend 😂

My room is a constant 72 degrees which is too cool for the incubator. That’s why I have a heating pad under it and that has fixed the problem with the room being too cold per the Nurture Right instructions. I would be way too hot if I kept my house at the temperature they recommend 😂
Our house stays at 73 normally on the main level. On the second level it goes to 80 .
Mine stayed a constant 99.5-100 degrees the whole time.

Our house stays at 73 normally on the main level. On the second level it goes to 80 .
Mine stayed a constant 99.5-100 degrees the whole time.
Mine holds the temperature just fine. The problem is there is over 2 degrees difference in the middle vs the outside circle. It’s at 98 where the center is at 101. If I raise the temperature to get the outside area to at least 99.5 then it would make the center 103+ degrees which would kill the chicks

I feel like my NR360 would do okay if that's how I kept my house temperature consistently. Maybe it is your incubator. Where I am right now though it's windows open. So random humidity many cold nights with very warm days. Insulation has been key on stabilizing it with an unstable ambient.

Back
Top Bottom