Nurture right 360

Topodeep

In the Brooder
Apr 28, 2024
Can anyone tell me if the Nurture 360 incubator rotates the eggs continually or periodically? My light is on and I have marked the eggs but I don't know if it is working or not! ARGH!!!! It would be helpful if the manufacturer made a note in the instructions for people like me.
Thanks y'all

Can anyone tell me if the Nurture 360 incubator rotates the eggs continually or periodically? My light is on and I have marked the eggs but I don't know if it is working or not! ARGH!!!! It would be helpful if the manufacturer made a note in the instructions for people like me.
Thanks y'all
You can push the + and the - (plus and minus) keys at the same time and it'll do a rotation. There's a light in the upper right...if it's on, it's rotating.

It's not constant but I believe it's about every 2 hours or so. What I did at first is to mark the eggs so I'd know without messing with it.

If you didn't change anything, it'll shut itself off 3 days prior to hatch for lockdown.

The egg turner has a separate cord that has to be plugged in, do you have that in the right spot? Also if the day count runs out it'll stop turning. It turns the eggs every hour.

Back
Top Bottom