Nutrena Country Feeds All Flock 18%

I love this feed. I feed it to all my birds, both chickens (standard and bantam) and ducks. My chicks get crumbles but if they carried a decent priced higher protein non medicated feed I’d feed them that too. As is this flock feed costs me $12.50 a bag and I usually buy 150lbs at a time. Every 2-3 weeks I go to a Rural king to get more.
Hold on here. Did you just say $12.50 for the same stuff I am using?
It was $16.99. :duc
I guess for $16.99 I'll just go with the Nature Wise line.

Yep :cool: Although I have to drive at least 45 minutes one way to pick it up. So usually I make a day of it picking up groceries and whatever else I need. I typically leave Rural king with at least a $80-100 dent in my wallet.

Same here I pay 15.99 for a bag of nature smart and country food all flock. I believe was about the same price but maybe a 50lb bag instead of 40lb (can’t remember).

Yep :cool: Although I have to drive at least 45 minutes one way to pick it up. So usually I make a day of it picking up groceries and whatever else I need. I typically leave Rural king with at least a $80-100 dent in my wallet.
:tongue haha only 10 minutes so I made the difference in gas. Lol
Edit:
I am glad to hear that you really like it.

Glad you found a food your like. I liked the Nutrena Naturwise All Flock 20%, but after the first purchase, they have not had it in stock again. Most other feeds at TSC are always old except Purina & I will not use that. My Poulin Turkey grower was 3 weeks old when I purchased it from a local feed store in PA, go figure. I like the additives Poulin uses & the smell was the best of any conventional feed I have purchased in recent years. Still sad that Cargill bought Agway a few years ago! Nature Smart is their organic line. My birds are doing well on a mix of Poulin turkey grower & GM soy free layer. The price blows Nutrena All Flock out of the water! I will probably get GM turkey grower next time, now that I know my feed store carries it. Hope you are able to keep getting this feed fresh!

Glad you found a food your like. I liked the Nutrena Naturwise All Flock 20%, but after the first purchase, they have not had it in stock again. Most other feeds at TSC are always old except Purina & I will not use that. My Poulin Turkey grower was 3 weeks old when I purchased it from a local feed store in PA, go figure. I like the additives Poulin uses & the smell was the best of any conventional feed I have purchased in recent years. Still sad that Cargill bought Agway a few years ago! Nature Smart is their organic line. My birds are doing well on a mix of Poulin turkey grower & GM soy free layer. The price blows Nutrena All Flock out of the water! I will probably get GM turkey grower next time, now that I know my feed store carries it. Hope you are able to keep getting this feed fresh!
I now have 4 sources for the Nutrena Nature Wise all flock. 3 different TSC all within 14 miles 2 stock it one does not along with Agway who will bring it in for me upon request. Nature Wise all flock is $14.99 for 40lbs at both vendors. I was at $16or$17 for 50lbs with Poulin so very close in pricing. It comes down to the freshness of the products for me now.

That's great that you have so many sources. I basically have 2 TSCs close to me & neither seems to keep it in stock. Yea, your price for Poulin would be $13.70 on a 40 lb. basis. I paid $14.52 for 50 lbs. of the Turkey grower, so much better than $14.99 for 40 lbs. of All Flock & it was fresh.

Back
Top Bottom