Nutrena Country Feeds All Flock 18%

Same here I pay 15.99 for a bag of nature smart and country food all flock. I believe was about the same price but maybe a 50lb bag instead of 40lb (can’t remember).
Cindy in PA made me realize I messed the names up I used naturewise not the organic nature smart.

@Cindy in PA how are the prices of the GM? I see they have a poultry grower that has a better protein percentage that the poulin. I haven’t really looked into organic because of the price. I do like the poulin turkey/gamebird pellets, both the Silkies and the Seramas are eating it so the size is good and would have continued to use this but in the other thread they pointed turkey/gamebird feed is not recommended for chicken, which really surprised me because a lot of Silkies breeders use gamebird.

@NNYchick
I have only bought GM Layer pellets & soy free layer pellets. The soy free is $24.95 for 50 lbs. & I believe the regular was about the same. The soy free is 16% & the regular is 17% I think. I am anxious to see what the 21% turkey grower goes for when I stop in this week. It is pricey, but Nature's Best Organic at TSC is $24.99 for 40 lbs. & it is a PA company!
I know what you are saying about feeding turkey feed to chickens, but I believe most said it would not hurt & the main problem was a feed company cannot recommend that for chickens & it would mess up organic certification, which I am not worried about. I am also mixing it with layer feed. I know many people who use game bird feed for chickens & have for years. All Flock must also mean feeding not ideal amounts of some things to the chickens, ducks, turkeys & guineas, at least you would think, as they all require slightly different things.

Picked up a bag of Nature Wise All Flock 20% Pellet at TSC today. I don't think it can get any fresher.
KIMG0333.jpg

@RoosterML
That sure is fresh. Mine was too when I picked it up in October as they just started carrying it. It hasn't been in stock since! Hope you have better luck.
Talk to the employees, I spoke with the asst. Manager while I was there. And told her she was down to one bag. She asked if I wanted her to order more right away I said no. Told her order me 2 bags in two weeks. She has my name to keep them aside.

Back
Top Bottom