Nutrisystem for Men --- Weight Loss Log --- Day 4

Preservation Acres

Songster
11 Years
Dec 31, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Hello folks!

I'm the guy who posted the "Broody Australorp" thread. I logged the egg changes from day 1 through day 21 and the next few days after hatching.

Having everyone follow along and share the excitement with me was great, so I decided to include you folks on my next "big adventure." :)

I officially started the Nutrisystem for Men program today. I'm going to log my weight loss daily on this site, and if I could encourage anyone to join me in loosing a few pounds, that would be great!

I'm weighing myself with a digital bathroom scale, so I'll take fractional changes up and down with a grain of salt.

I'm a 41 year old 6'3" man. My goal is to get to 195 lbs.

Starting weight = 227.8 lbs.
Target weight = 195 lbs.
Weight to lose = 32.8 lbs.

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
congrats. Did it a few years back. some food os good and some nasty. Used alot of hot sauce.
It worked for me so hopefuuly work for you

Thanks! I'm really trying to do the drinking water thing, but man, that's a lot of water, and I'm not at all a big water drinker.

Well, good news so far...

Day 2

Today's weight = 225.6 pounds. Woah!
Target weight = 195.0 pounds.
Weight left to lose = 30.6 pounds.
Weight lost so far = 2.2 pounds.

Last edited:
Day 3!

Today's weight = 224.6 pounds. Woah!
Target weight = 195.0 pounds.
Weight left to lose = 29.6 pounds.
Weight lost so far = 3.2 pounds.

Anyone out there want to join me? Let's lose some pounds together!

Ok, here's my starting info:

I'm a 25-yr-old female, 5' 5" tall. I started at 151 lbs and am down to 144.5 right now...I've been doing it on and off for a couple of months, but I'm ready to get serious about it!

Today's weight = 144.5 pounds.
Target weight = 130 pounds.
Weight left to lose = 14.5 pounds.
Weight lost so far = 5.5 pounds.

ETA: I did WW once before and was down to 120 lbs for quite a while...it was really hard for my body to stay at that weight, so this time I'm aiming for 130. I stayed at 120 until I started vet school...lol.

Last edited:
Quote:
AWESOME!!!! You're off to a great start.

Vet school. I'm so jealous. That's what I wanted to do when I was a kid, but I let a bitter adult talk me out of it...so I went to business school instead. I have a great job as a financial analyst now, but I always excelled in the sciences.

Quote:
AWESOME!!!! You're off to a great start.

Vet school. I'm so jealous. That's what I wanted to do when I was a kid, but I let a bitter adult talk me out of it...so I went to business school instead. I have a great job as a financial analyst now, but I always excelled in the sciences.

I'm sure you're great at your job! That's something I would never have the patience for, although I was always good at math. Hmmm...do you do long distance services? I could use someone like you.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom