NW IL: FS: American Working Farmcollie Pups

MullersLaneFarm

Songster
11 Years
Nov 26, 2008
NW IL Fiber Enabler
Pups now available!!! I've held on to these sweet faces as long as I could. They are ready for forever homes.

Dam: Muller's Heidi: AKC Registered Border Collie, also registered with the AWFA and her pups automatically can be registered with the AWFA.

Sire: KnowHorsePlay Cujo (out of Fricke's Shadow ~out of Beebe's Kansas MJ & Beebe's Precious Babe~ AND Fricke's Roxy ~ out of Beebe (Cedar Creek) Todd) & Beebe's Babe Molly) English Shepherd

A lot of Beebe, Anderson & Owen stock on the father's side. We own the dam and know how she works. She is biddable but self-relient for making decisions when we are not around.

Pups have been vet checked, has had their first puppy shots and first worming.

1 male and 2 females available ... (2 males already spoken for)

I will post pics of females asap and post pic of available male once Paul makes up his mind which one he wants!!!
roll.png

We are located just south of Sterling/Rock Falls IL. We are asking $200 per pup.

They have all been exposed to infants, children, teens, adults as well as to poultry (chickens, ducks, turkeys) and occasionally, bovine & hogs.

These pups will ONLY go to working homesteads/farms. If you live in town, neither the pups, nor you will be happy with the arrangement. If you don't give them something to do, they will find something to do on their own.

FEMALES

Rosie
rosied.jpg

Lily
lilyc.jpg

MALES The males are not available until Paul makes a decision on which pup he wants.

Spot: RESERVED
spotd.jpg

Buster: RESERVED
busterd.jpg

Tig: RESERVED
tigd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom