NY chicken lover!!!!

Meagan:

Are we meeting tomorrow morning by 10:00 or Friday by 2:30 - I'm getting myself confused so you just let me know.

Hands off the ducklings (Trish) Sister!!!! Just kidding
lau.gif
gig.gif
I would really love them but if you feel you want them more I won't cry and I will be okay without them. Besides, I'm getting yummy Muggsmagee chickens - just so pretty!
celebrate.gif

Either way I'm feeding my addiction and Muggs if you end up with any leftover Silver Appleyard in your next hatch put me down for three please - let me know the price and we'll talk
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Bridget ---Glad they made it safely!! That was one heavy box.
th.gif
The "M" stands for Mystical White Ninja Silkies!!!!!
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

Anytime you want babies let me know! I'll make coffee or tea or whatever!

More are hatching right now AND I have a small hatch of mostly shipped eggs due Monday. Then I have 10 day gap --- thank God! I had to get the shipped eggs in shortly after arrival & I'll have to do the same with the batch that's coming. At least I'll have 1 week between hatches.

I still have Orpingtom egg overload! If I had given it any thought, I would've gotten a bigger box & sent you more! Who needs leghorns with these girls around?!

Anyone from the 1000 Islands/Watertown Area. Im trying to locate me a Silkie or Silkie Cross. If anyone have any chicks up to 3 weeks in age let me know I might take older but prefer younger. Willing to pay. Thanks

U R the Best and too funny! Do they actually develop little white sparkly mystical horns later on that are hidden by their poofs????
lau.gif
gig.gif
Careful I might actually believe you! I would have loved more Orpie eggs
droolin.gif
celebrate.gif
I had the best time unwrapping everyone. I still can't believe I didn't figure out the M was a W.

I will take some of those babies - I'lll have to make a run out your way or if you ever come out this way to visit anyone come on by and stretch your legs and get some coffee or tea - that goes for any of you stuck "between" places or ever in an emergency near the Amsterdam or Fonda exits.

Going to gibe the Barreds another two days and then the pitch - did a little egg work on a cople of them - various degrees of not completed, nothing finished beyond the first 10 days, some were completely formed but one had a wing over the wrong side and hadn't finished drawing up the yolk - felt bad because it may have still lived but no movement when I opened the egg. His barreds are doing very crappy in the hatching business.....
tongue.gif

Quote:
Yes there are folks from your area. But better still there is going to be a BYC gathering in your area June 25th, which will draw people from all over the state. Go to the "Chickenstock" area of the forums and look for Chickenstock (Lovin' stock) NY....I think it is in Ogdensburgh, but I may be remembering it wrong. But I am sure it is on June 25th. If you go to that thread and ask for what you are looking for, someone might bring some from elsewhere to sell you at that event.

BTW
welcome-byc.gif

Quote:
I'm in East Syracuse & have pure Silkies in Blue, Black, Splash & White. I do show & do well with my breeders. I have a fresh hatch happening right now. There are over 2 dozen silkie eggs in there!
smile.png

It's only an hour or so --- I drive way father than that for chicks.
wink.png
Last silkies I bought, I drove 3 1/2 hours each way!

Quote:
oh thats easy
smile.png
just ask sonew123
oh and the meet June 25 th Is in Heuvelton
frow.gif

Shiphted? Search for Sonew123 in the upper right hand corner of this web page (not google or Yahoo on YOUR web browser page, but BYC's web page search) It will bring up a listing of Sonew123's posts....if you click on one of the posts you should find "PM" under Sonew's name....that's how you can contact them directly.

And I didn't remember right, thanks Shellz131 for giving more accurate information.

Quote:
Step away from the ducklings woman! LOL honestly...you 2 are already meeting..so go ahead and take them! I just thought I would ask....I think I will place an order with metzer next week.....someone shoot me now!! LOL..I've a hankering for the cayugas,welsh harlequins and the blue swedish.....ay yi yi! My poor hubby! No summer for him.....he will be too busy building coops lol! Have a good night everyone!

Marquesella - so glad to hear the horse is better.
smile.png

Trylin - See you at the meeting tomorrow night. Looking forward to meeting you and Tim. Soooo...do we all wear name tags with our Log in names on them so we can find each other???
gig.gif

Fyrekitten - hey, glad you are coming out our way tomorrow. Or is it Friday? Anyway, I am only 20 min from Muggsmagee and will probably be going right by her house tomorrow on my way to Early's to pick up shavings and other needful things.

Tigrlily - Ameracauna chicks seem to grow daily. They still freak when the cat walks across the cage panel on top of their brooder. But can I really blame them?? The orps have gotten used to it. The young cat jumped in the brooder with them tonight when I was cleaning them. She was like - Wow, I didn't really think they were that big! - and them jumped out again. The Orps just stared at her and were very very quiet.

So how is it that the house is fairly clean by the end of Sunday - fast forward three working days - disaster area by Wednesday night? Ugh. Guess I know what I'll be doing tomorrow.

Happy Country Hens

Back
Top Bottom