NY chicken lover!!!!

Won an auction for Wyandotte eggs
hide.gif
: and getting a dozen RIR from Pharmchick
hide.gif
: Hmmm, got room for another dozen in the incubator... wasn't going to hatch until after chickenstock, but not going to pass up Wyandottes!

You heard from Pharm Chick ? How is she ? Does she know about chicken Stock ?

Angus is doing super! He works well with the silkie roo that I still have, although his lady friend has apparently switched loyalties. He does a great job and my Mom loves him.

I know I haven't been online much, I got a new job working for the County and they keep me insanely busy - training and overtime has really made sure that I have zero social life, lol. On the other hand, it's allowed me to get them a major upgrade, a plastic Suncast 9'x7' shed (huge compared to their 8'x4' tractor) that we converted into a coop. Boy oh boy, they love all the extra room and it's easier for me to keep clean. I'll try to get a photo of the crew. Angus isn't a pick me up and cuddle me roo like Timmy but he eats from our hands now. :D

I'm happy to hear this! Jobs interfere with fun stuff but are nice to pay for stuff. ;-)

Won an auction for Wyandotte eggs :oops:: and getting a dozen RIR from Pharmchick :oops:: Hmmm, got room for another dozen in the incubator... wasn't going to hatch until after chickenstock, but not going to pass up Wyandottes!

My hatching plans completely changed too. I just bid on an auction for Cayuga Duck eggs. I found a Facebook page that has quick auctions.

My hatching plans completely changed too. I just bid on an auction for Cayuga Duck eggs. I found a Facebook page that has quick auctions.

Oh dear, you should(n't) tell me that page ;) There were some ducks in the 24 hr auction recently. I'm eyeing some EE's.

Oh dear, you should(n't) tell me that page ;)  There were some ducks in the 24 hr auction recently.  I'm eyeing some EE's.
Stay away from the page. It is trouble. Beautiful rare breed birds from around the country. Cayugas have been my dream duck and quality is hard to find. If I win that auction I'll have to add a LOT to my budget to get everything set up.
Speaking of my crazy- I think now is a good time to run away from my electronic devices for the day. I have some dirt that needs tending and sowing.
Be well, all.

Back
Top Bottom