NY chicken lover!!!!

Hatcheries are great for certain chickens if just for production or meat. But there's often a huge difference between hatchery chickens & those from a breeder who has selectively culled out the "undesirables", etc.
IMHO hatcheries are good places to end up with nasty roosters also...

Wow, action here now, guess everyone found the place. For those that had trouble finding this thread, same here, put it in the search box nothing. Nothing on my watched threads, there is even closed threads on my watched threads lol. I just searched for pyxis, knew she'd know where we're at :thumbsup
Once I made a post it now shows up. I think they were and probably still working out the bugs.

Heavy storms rolled through last night. We're all fine though, and the storm brought temps from over 90 back to 60 today. It's supposed to be 40 tonight. I'm watching the forecast closely because I have to cover some plants if it drops too low.

I have lost count of how many chicks have hatched in this batch. Hatching my own flock eggs is so much nicer. To be confident that I'm not throwing money out the window is nice. I think I have 31 chicks so far.

Has rancher found this site yet? Does anyone have a way to contact him outside of byc?

I look forward to tomorrow.

Heavy storms rolled through last night. We're all fine though, and the storm brought temps from over 90 back to 60 today. It's supposed to be 40 tonight. I'm watching the forecast closely because I have to cover some plants if it drops too low.

I have lost count of how many chicks have hatched in this batch. Hatching my own flock eggs is so much nicer. To be confident that I'm not throwing money out the window is nice. I think I have 31 chicks so far.

Has rancher found this site yet? Does anyone have a way to contact him outside of byc?

I look forward to tomorrow.

I think Gramma and Luv have his contact info.

Baunlee-If you used paypal you can take the problem to them ...as it was not what they described and paypal will hold your money till it is resolved or they make a ruling on it

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom