NY chicken lover!!!!

Saw a funny sight a few days ago ..I look over and
ONe of my teen roosters was hanging upside down ..I wish I had the phone on me ...
his toe caught on the run fence ..he didnt make any noise or anything ..
Just hanging there upside down ...
Heres a funny chicken Video my son sent me

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of the new version of this site. I miss updates, lose track of certain threads, and the search function doesn't function well at all. Glad I found this thread again tho.
This one is kind of hard to figure out ..The old one was easier for sure .
Save it in your bookmarks ..or have your browser save the tab ..if my browser is open I have a tab just for this thread

Oh yeah and Craigslist... nothing like a "roosters only, To bring out the hens only crowd ...LOL
Mommy Candy has abandoned Billy ..so billy comes up to me when he / she is hungry ..
I cant tell sexes on these spitzes
Can you tell yet ? Here is billy Balancing on my arm -2 months
20170813_191721.jpg

Attachments

• 20170813_191706.jpg
    20170813_191706.jpg
    223.9 KB · Views: 4
Welcome. I am in Lapeer ;)
I recently bought some vacant land on the edge of Lapeer, and would love to make some friends there with similar interests. I'm sort of a 'frustrated farmer' in that I grow many things in my apartment that would not be considered 'normal': grape vines, cacti, tomatoes, baby trees, and most recently, even a melon vine! I trimmed off the budding grapes this season, though I do hand pollinate to get some tomatoes, and have many tiny melons so far. I can hardly wait to get some stuff in the ground (for next year), and get started with my chickens.

I'm a Realtor with Coldwell Banker PRIME in Fayetteville, NY, and will be listing a property soon in Cuyler/Truxton (8.79 acres with doublewide, barn, large pasture and a decent gravel road). You can reach me through the website whether interested in the property or not. Will consider selling the Lapeer property for the right price!

Have a wonderful day!

~Deb

hey everyone :) I'm new to the site and I found this NY thread. Sorry if I'm interrupting any conversation, I just thought I'd join the thread. I live on Long Island and I've got 10 girls. Anything I should know about the thread?
Welcome to the coop! :) I think Gramma Chick said it all - we are talkative and helpful (mostly) ;)

Back
Top Bottom