NY chicken lover!!!!

Gramma Chick, Thanks. I called our feed store and asked if we
are feeding Layer. He said NO. Asked how much protein in the Layer....he is busy and did not seem to want to answer. We will be
getting the Layer and checking on the protein. %. I like the 20% protein you are talking about....Thanks again, Aria

Had to go to Rutland, VT and got the pleasure of meeting @Pyxis on my travels. She provided me with a new boy to seranade my egg layers and help protect the flock. He is super gorgeous and is gonna be a biggen! Thanks for the new lady’s man!
AD98417F-78C2-4FD7-976F-326F6B480E4F.jpeg

Had to go to Rutland, VT and got the pleasure of meeting @Pyxis on my travels. She provided me with a new boy to seranade my egg layers and help protect the flock. He is super gorgeous and is gonna be a biggen! Thanks for the new lady’s man!
View attachment 1668597
NEAT...what Breed. That Pyxis....is a wonderful person and has
some Healthy, Beautiful Birds. She is the BEST. Aria

View attachment 1668597

It was really nice to get to meet you in person! I'm glad you're happy with him. He is a sweet boy - all my brahmas are. Gentle giants :) You'll have fun watching him get full size and fill out - it takes them two years, lol.

NEAT...what Breed. That Pyxis....is a wonderful person and has
some Healthy, Beautiful Birds. She is the BEST. Aria

Aw, you're gonna make me blush, lol!

Back
Top Bottom