NY chicken lover!!!!

My BLRW roos are just over a year old. I have a dark one and a light one. the light one might be a half phoenix roo.(his tail is longer then the others but most likely all BLRW) but the dark one I know is all BLRW. Mom is light and Dad is dark. My only BLRW hen is currently running around with 4 babys. the one baby is half BLRW and frizzle another is half Maran and two I'm pretty sure are all BLRW. the only one I think out of them that is a roo is the Maran. I am not planning on keeping them for the winter. I can keep you posted on them. My BLRW hen goes broody often. so I will have more babys next year. I am planning on chickenstock next year . this year I have a wedding to go to. and I will be more organized next year hopefully. after the move.

My other rooster has moms coloring. the pictures are on my husbands phone and he is not up yet. Ill try to get them before we leave today. but I might not be able to. I am trying to find a home for both of them.

Good morning Wildorchid,
We live in Clinton New York, not too far from you. I have 6 of each, Aracanas, Black Jerseys, and Wyanadots. I love my chickens and my family thinks I'm nuts. LOL

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom